- Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour.
- Scenic flight to and from Jomsom.
- Exploring the Kali Gandaki River valley.
- Forbidden kingdom of Mustang.
- Picturesque views of the Himalayas.
- Visiting the capital of Mustang “The Lo Manthang”.
The Upper Mustang Trek is one of the treks in Nepal that you take you across ancient civilization to the kingdom of Lo Manthang. Crossing the wild Kaligandaki River brings you to the enchanting villages of Kagbeni and then through the arid lands of Mustang. The highlight of the entire trek is perhaps the ever so changing close up views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and Annapurna range.
The Upper Mustang Trek begins from the city of Kathmandu and heads to the town of Pokhara. After a flight to the arid land of Jomsom, Mustang, the trail will take you Syangboche, Chyarang, and then finally Lo-Mathang. Along the way, you will cross many passes. After the enjoyable time at Lo, you will then cross Ghiling village, Chunksang and then finally Jomsom to head towards Pokhara then Kathmandu.
The Upper Mustang trek gives you the true essence of life tucked away entirely in the ancient kingdom of Lo. The lifestyle, culture, the landscape is different in Upper Mustang than any other place here in Nepal or anywhere else around the world and for experiencing that, Upper Mustang Trek is a must.
- Arrival in Kathmandu via respective airlines.
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu
- Drive to Pokhara (860 m) 220 km from Kathmandu- 06 hours.
- Flight to Jomsom (2,715 m) and trek to Kagbeni (2858 m) - 04 hours
- Trek to Chele / Tsele (3,050 m) - 06 hours.
- Trek towards Syangbochen (3,475m) - 05 hours.
- Trek to Ghaymi (3,520 m) from Syangbochen - 06 hours.
- Trek to Charang / Tsarang (3,500 m) - 05 hours.
- Trek to Lo - Manthang (3,700 m) from Charang - 05 hours.
- Lo - Manthang for local exploration and excursion.
- Trek from Lo-Manthang to Drakmar (3810 m) - 05 hours.
- Trek to Ghiling (3,806 m) from Drakmar - 06 hours
- Trek towards Chhuksang / Tsusang (3,050 m) - 05 hours.
- Trek towards Jomsom (2, 715 m) - 04 hours.
- Flight to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
- Drive to Kathmandu - 06 hours.
- International departure.
- Every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting
- if our departure dates aren't suitable for you please contact us we can create new departure for your required dates with customizing the itinerary
- corrections in this itinerary depend on your holidays time ( short or long)