- The scenic drive from Kathmandu to Barpak.
- culture sightseeing.
- Mu Gompas in Tsum valley.
- Milarepa Piren Phu Cave (pigeon cave), the most sacred cave in the Tsum valley.
- The historical Dephyudonma and Rachen monastery, the oldest monasteries in the Tsum valley.
- Trekking around Mt Manaslu (8,163 m) the worlds eighth tallest mountain.
- Side trip around the Biren Lake, one of the popular lake, or Monasteries, Punhyen Glacier, or hike to Mount Manaslu Base Camp during the rest day at Samagaon.
- Majestic view of glaciers, Lakes, rock and mountain of Mt. Manasalu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh and many more on Nepal- Tibet border from high crossing Larkya la pass.
- The unique cultural blend of Tibetan Nupri and Gurung inhabitants.
- Ancient Buddhist stupas, monasteries and Tibetan lifestyle.
- Side-trip to Birendra Lake Or Incredibly diverse scenery with rich in wildlife.
- An ancient trading route to Tibet.
- Less crowed path than other trekking regions.
Tsum Valley and Manaslu Trek is a long strenuous trek along the rugged, stone trail and takes you through the rhododendron and alpine forests. The trek is filled with the lifestyle of mountain people, mountainous scenery, gorge, glaciers and many more.
Tsum Valley and Manaslu valley trek begin with short sightseeing around the popular destinations of spiritual and religious importance in Kathmandu valley. You will drive to Barpak, passing through the capital of medieval Nepal.
Trekking along the bank of Budi Gandaki river, you will pass through the amazing villages and can enjoy the beautiful panorama of Manaslu Himal, Ganesh Himal, Shringi, Langtang range. You will reach several Gurung communities who are willing to share their cultural diversity and lifestyle. There is a famous Milarepa's Cave where the Buddhist Monk meditated during the 11th century. Trekking along with the pine and rhododendron forests, rugged and stone trails, you pass through large glaciers, gorges, and suspension bridges, savouring the beautiful panorama of the sky-high mountains.
The trek to this unexplored region is filled with the amazing experience of breathtaking mountains, cultural enrichment, and beautiful alpine sceneries.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Valley (1300m)
Day 2: Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Drive to Barpak (2000m)
Day 4: Trek to Laprak [6 to 7 hours]
Day 5: Trek to Khorlabesi (875m) [7 to 8 hours]
Day 6: Trek to Jagat (1410m) [6 hours]
Day 7: Trek to Philim (1590m) [3 hours]
Day 8: Trek to Chumling (2363m) [7 hours]
Day 9: Trek to Chokhangparo (3010m) [6 hours]
Day 10: Trek to Nile (3361m) [7 hours]
Day 11: Trek to Bhajyo (Chhekya 4030m) [4 hours]
Day 12: Acclimatization at Chhekya
Day 13: Trek from Chhekya to Rachen Gompa (3240m) [6 hours]
Day 14: Trek to Chumje (3230m) [6 hours]
Day 15: Trek to Bihi (3130m) [5 hours]
Day 16: Trek to Namrung (2540m)
Day 17: Trek to Lho (3180m)
Day 18: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) [6 hours]
Day 19: Trek to Samdo (3860m) [5 hours]
Day 20: Trek to High Camp (4460m) [5 hours]
Day 21: Trek to Bimthang (3590m) via Larkya Pass [8 hours]
Day 22: Rest at Bimthang
Day 23: Trek to Dharapani (1860m) [7 hours]
Day 24: Trek to Ghermu (1100m) [7 hours]
Day 25: Trek to Besisahar (800m) [4 hours]
Day 26: Drive back to Kathmandu Valley [7 hours]
Day 27: International Departure
- Every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting
- if our departure dates aren't suitable for you please contact us we can create new departure for your required dates with customizing the itinerary
- corrections in this itinerary depend on your holidays time ( short or long)