- Cultural tour of Kathmandu Valley.
- Enjoy a super scenic flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and vice-versa.
- Explore the natural beauty and tranquillity of Rara Lake.
- Visit Sinja valley, an important old historical place of Nepal.
- Explore the rich bio-diversity of Rara National Park.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape and view of distant peaks of Dolpo and API Shripal.
- Walkthrough beautiful pine, birch, and rhododendron forests.
- Experience authentic culture and lifestyle of Jumla district.
Rara Lake Trek is a cultural and scenic adventure in the far north-west of Nepal. The trek takes you through Jumla and Mugu district. Rara Lake is spread across 9.8 km2 at an altitude of 2990m.
The trek to the remote Rara Lake begins with a scenic flight to Nepalgunj city following a short flight to Jumla. Rara National Park protects Rara Lake and is covered with coniferous forest, blue pine, black juniper, Himalayan spruce, and other vegetations. The mountain range circles the lake making it a beautiful and unique phenomenon in nature. The national park has a diverse flora and fauna that continuously provides energy and excitement to your trek.
You will have an amazing experience on the way to Rara Lake and back. The spectacular scenery is surrounded with complete wilderness and views of distant mountains, and green hills. Witnessing the mountain lifestyle, culture, and the people at higher altitude is a whole new experience to have.
- Arrival in Kathmandu Valley (1300m
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and Flight to Nepalgunj
- Flight to Jumla and Trek to Charya Chaur (2800m)
- Trek to Unnamed Pass (3500m)
- Trek to Sinja Khola (2440m) to Botan (2680m)
- Trek to Ghorasain (3190m)
- Trek to Rara Lake (2980m)
- Rest and excursion around the lake
- Trek to Pina (2580m) via Jhyari [5 hours]
- Trek to Chauta (2770m) [6 hours]
- Trek to Tharamara (3270m) [6 hours]
- Trek back to Jumla
- Flight to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj
- Rest and Sightseeing
- International Departure