- Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour.
- Scenic flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Explore Kali Gandaki River valley.
- Explore the Phu Gaon and Nar.
- Witness the colorful monasteries throughout the trek.
- Picturesque views of the Himalayas.
- Trek through the famous Kangla Pass and Thorong La Pass.
- Visit the beautiful Muktinath temple.
Nar Phu Trek takes you to the wild and unexplored region of Nar Phu Valley, that stands north of Mt. Annapurna. Nar Phu is a rugged mountainous valley, which makes Nar Phu an enthralling experience for people loving exotic geography.
The trek starts off as you reach Jagat, passing through the popular Annapurna Circuit trail branching off from Koto to the Nar Phu valley. Next, you reach the Kang La Pass which offers an amazing landscape of the Annapurna Massif. The pass opens up to a huge expanse of snow-capped peaks, ancient villages and grazing settlements. This mountainous valley offers medieval Tibetan culture, magnificent mountain view, and great alpine sceneries. Next, you will head up to Thorong La Pass for a terrific experience with the high mountains standing before you. Descending down to Muktinath offers a popular pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhists. Next, you will reach Jomsom enjoying nature in its placid form. Finally, you will fly to Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu.
Nar Phu Trek is a must experience trek for lovers of mountainous scenery, lush alpine vegetation, and cultural diversity. If you ever wonder how people live among the high mountains, Nar Phu trek will take you between the mountains to gain the first-hand experience on mountainous culture, rituals, lifestyle, and wondrous panorama.
- Arrival in Kathmandu Valley (1300m)
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley
- Drive to Jagat (1100m)
- Trek to Dharapani (1960m) [8 hours]
- Trek to Koto (2610m) [6 hours]
- Trek to Meta (3560m) [8 hours]
- Trek to Phu Gaon (4250m) [8 hours
- Acclimatization in Phu Village
- Trek to Nar (4110m)
- Acclimatization in Nar village
- Ascend to Kang La Pass (5322m) [8 hours]
- Trek to Manang [5 hours]
- Trek to Yak Kharkha [4 hours]
- Trek to Thorong Phedi (4600m)
- Trek to Thorong La Pass (5416m) and to Muktinath (3800m) [8 hours]
- Trek to Jomsom (2715m) [6 hours]
- Flight to Pokhara (827m)
- Drive to Kathmandu (1300m)
- International Departure