- Amazing view of the Himalayan panorama; Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Manaslu and Mardi Himal.
- Pokhara peaceful place.
- Off Beaten Path Around Annapurna Region
- Observing various kinds of flora and fauna
- Close interaction with the lifestyle, culture, tradition, and hospitality of local ethnic groups, especially Gurung.
- Beautiful and remote villages like Siding and Liwang
Mardi Himal is a one of a kind treks in the Annapurna Region of Nepal best known for the easy trails which are equally mesmerizing and adventurous. The path takes you to unravel the geographically amazing Annapurna Region with dense flora and fauna along with high standing Himalayas.
The highlight of the Mardi Himal Trek is perhaps the views of Mardi Himal, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and the Annapurna Massif. From the wildly beautiful valleys to the green forests, swift-flowing streams, milky white waterfalls, and alpine meadows the Mardi Himal trail is a full wanderlust package that is yet to be discovered.
The Mardi Himal Trek starts from the city of Pokhara and heads to the upper Mardi Khola crossing the forest of pines, juniper, and rhododendron. The landscape slowly and eventually changes as you move ahead. The white Himalayan ranges peeking from between the tree lines give a sense of calmness. The trek then heads Forest Camp, a rest camp, Badal Danda, High camp and ultimately the Mardi Himal Viewpoint which is the base camp and the highlight of the entire trek.
The Mardi Himal Trek is best suited for all nature lovers both amateur and experts to discover the wild yet subtle side of Nepal.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu city
Day 2: Trek preparation and sightseeing
Day 3: Drive or fly to Pokhara (825 m) 6 hrs
Day 4: Drive to Phedi and trek to Pothana (2006 m) 4 hrs
Day 5: Trek to Forest Camp- Rest camp (2560m) 6 hrs
Day 6: Trek from Rest Camp to Low Camp and then Badal Danda (3250 m) 5 hrs
Day 7: Trek from Badal Danda to High Camp (4100m) 6 hrs
Day 8: Trek from High Camp to Mardi View Point- Mardi Base Camp and then to Low Camp (2990 m) 6 hrs
Day 9: Trek from Low Camp to Siding Village (1280 m) then drive to Pokhara (850m) 4 hrs
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure
- If our fixed departure date won't suitable or you would like to make a private trip please let us know we will create customize departure date for you.
- every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting.