- Cross one of the highest passes in Nepal, Larke La (5,125 m).
- Take in panoramic views of the Himalayan range, including Manaslu (8,156 m).
- More side trips than any other trail in Nepal.
- It follows a circuit trail with a new adventure every day.
Often known as one of the best treks in Nepal, Manaslu Circuit trek takes you to the land of Gorkha in the Manang-Gandaki Zone and offers you the view of the eighth highest mountain in the world, Manaslu at 8163 m. Also known as the Mountain of Spirit, Manaslu lies peacefully in the untrampled trails of Gorkha. The Manaslu circuit is known best for the awestricken natural beauty surrounding the Manaslu region. The rich culture of the diverse ethnic tribes of Nepal and Tibet residing in the wanderlust of the Manaslu region under majestic mountains Manaslu, Cheo, Himlung, Nemjung, Gyanji Kang, Kang Giri, and Annapurna II, will keep you astonished throughout the trek.
Even the abundance of flora and fauna like Thar, Blue Sheep, Pika, Himalayan Marmots, and luckily enough Snow Leopard will have you excited to the tips of your toes. To add further adventure to the unravelled Manaslu Circuit is the Larke LA Pass at an elevation of 5167m which stands as the highest point of the trek.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek begins from Sotikhola and heads towards Jagat through Macha Khola. Eventually, you Deng, Nemrung, Sama Gaon, Lho Village, and Samdo which show you the real culture of the Nepalese and Tibetian people. From Dharmashala, you lead to Bhimtang through the Larke La Pass and then Gho Dharapani, Besi Sahar and end the trip at Kathmandu.
To experience this raw and mesmerizing beauty of Nepal, hop on for the net adventure to the Manaslu Circuit trek here in Nepal.
- Drive to Sotikhola from Kathmandu (700m)
- Trek to Machha Khola (869m)
- Trek to Jagat from Machha Khola (1340m)
- Trek to Deng from Jagat (1860m)
- Trek to Namrung from Deng (2630m)
- Trek to Sama Gaon from Namrung via Lho Village (3500 m)
- Rest day and Side trip in Samagaon
- Trek to Samdo village from Sama (3875m
- Trek to Dharmashala from Samdo (4460m)
- Trek to Bhimtang from Dharmasala (3700m) via Larke LA Pass (5106m)
- Trek to Gho from Bhimtang (2500m)
- Trek from Dharapani (1900m) and drive to Besisahar (1300m)
- Drive back to Kathmandu from Besisahar (1300m)