- Striking sceneries of forest, gorge and Lake.
- Scenic Himalayan flight.
- Majestic monasteries and Chhortens.
- Rich in Flora and Fauna.
- Historical Caravan Route.
- Lower Dolpo Trekking trail goes through the astonishing landscape and remote locality.
- It covers the traditional ethnic culture and civilizations of the Buddhist religion.
- Rich in flora and fauna in Phoksundo National Park.
- Walk along waterfalls and narrow valley.
- Untouched geography and not crowded route.
Dolpa Trek is a fourteen-day amazing journey from green pastures to barren rocks, remote highlands, and amazing Phoksundo lake. This is a fantastic opportunity to have an experience of the remote highland life.
The trek passes through two high passes, Numa-La pass, and Baga-La pass. The passes provide stunning views of north Annapurna range, Kanjiroba, and Dhaulagiri Himal. The other highlights of the trek are stunning glaciers, waterfalls, Phoksundo Lake (the deepest lake of Nepal). You can also spot blue sheep and snow leopards.
Dolpo is an unexplored paradise. Due to its off-beaten track, this region is isolated and its beauty stays pristine in its own form. The amazing landscapes and serene beauty resembles and surpasses Tibet. Due to its location behind the mountain, the lifestyle is hard and hence, unexplored.
Dolpo Trek begins with a short flight to Nepalgunj and to Jhupal. The trek kicks off from Jhupal. The trek takes you through the magnificent green pastures, barren rocks, majestic mountains, and wondrous lakes. You pass through indigenous villages witnessing their customs, cultures, ritual, and lifestyle.
- Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Tour around Kathmandu valley
- Flight to Nepalganj
- Flight to Jhupal(2475m) and Trek to Dunai (2410m): 3 hours
- Trek to Lingdo (2391 m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek to Lahini Odar (3370 m) 7 hrs
- Trek to Toltol (3523 m) 6-7 hrs
- Trek to Dho Tarap (4080 m) 6 hrs
- Trek to Numa-La Phedi Base Camp (4440 m) 4-5 hrs
- Numa-La Phedi Base Camp (4440 m) - Danigar (4631 m) via Numa-La pass (5238 m) 7 hrs
- Danziger (4631 m) - Yak Kharka (3860 m) via Baga-La (5190 m) 7 hrs
- Yak Kharka (3860 m) - Ringmo village(3641 m) 4 hrs
- Rest at Ringmo village near Phoksundo Lake
- Ringmo (3641 m) - Chhepka (2838 m) 7-8 hrs
- Trek to Juphal (2475 m) 6 hrs
- Flight to Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu
- International Departure
- Every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting.
- if our departure dates aren't suitable for you please contact us we can create new departure for your required dates with customizing the itinerary.
- corrections in this itinerary depend on your holidays time ( short or long).