- Superb views of snow-capped mountains,
- The rich cultural heritage of Tamang people and their art forms is depicted in wood carvings of windows,
- Explore picturesque Tibetan villages, Dance festivals and unique and age-old weaving traditions,
- Langur monkeys and dense forest of fir and rhododendron trees that bloom in spring,
- Enjoy the quick succession of distinctive landscapes and climates,
- Conquer Tsergo Ri viewpoint, Yak cheese factory in Kyanjin Gompa,
- Particularly rich in rare species of animals and plants,
- One of the most interesting and varied areas in the Himalaya due to the stretch of mountain chain closest to Kathmandu and easily accessible by road.
The Langtang Valley Trek is one of the most exciting and culturally captivating treks in the Langtang region of Nepal. The trail leads you to the villages inhabited by Tamang and Bhotia. Along the path, you will see views of mountains like Dorje LAkpa, Gang Chhenpo, Langtang Lirung, Surya Peak, Yala Peak, and Sisa Pangma. The Langtang Valley falls in Nepal’s first Himalayan National Park, Langtang National Park which is home to diverse wildlife. From the endangered Red Panda to snow leopards, and the national bird, Danphe, Langtang national park is home to these rare animals. You may also spot Wild Boar, Black Deer, Musk Deer, and more.
Langtang Valley Trek is not just known for the natural beauty and wildlife but also the unique traditional and way of life of the Tamang and Bhotia community living there. Also, the region welcomes you to try the fresh milk products from the yaks raised there. You can visit the famous cheese factory at Kkyangjin Gompa. There are many attractions in the area that will keep you mesmerized by the grandeur of Nepal.
The Langtang Valley Trek begins from the wonderful Syabrubesi and then heads to Lama Hotel and Langtang Village which is one of the first attractions. Eventually, you will reach the highest elevation of 400 m at Kyangjin Ri or 5033m at Tserko Ri before heading back to Lama Hotel.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m)
Day 2: Preparation and sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive towards Syabrubesi (1460 m) 6 hrs
Day 4: Trek to Lama Hotel (2430 m) 5 hrs
Day 5: Trek to Langtang Village (3430 m) 4hrs
Day 6: Trek to Kyangjin Ri/ Tserko Ri (4000m/5033m) 4-5 hrs
Day 7: Rest at Kyangjin and hike
Day 8: Trek to Lama Hotel- 6hrs
Day 9: Trek to Syabrubesi-5 hrs
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu- 6 hrs
Day 11: Departure
- Every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting
- if our departure dates aren't suitable for you please contact us we can create new departure for your required dates with customizing the itinerary
- corrections in this itinerary depend on your holidays time ( short or long)