- Incredible close-up views of the snow-capped mountains including Hiuchuli, Macchapuchre, Gangapurna and Annapurna Ranges.
- Visit Macchapuchre Base Camp and Annapurna Base Camp.
- Stay at spectacular Ghandruk village; a most popular tourist destination and largest Gurung settlement of Annapurna Region.
- Explore the warm hospitality of Gurung people and their cultures.
- Explore and experience the local lifestyles of people living in the mountain region.
- Jhinu Natural Hot water spring.
- Explore the natural and cultural diversity of the Annapurna Region
Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the most beautiful treks in the Annapurna Region which is known for its easy path and popularity gained from the unique culture and tradition. The trek takes you to the lap of the 10th highest mountain in the world, Mt. Annapurna at 8091 m and introduces you to all its ranges. Reaching the elevation of 4310m lands you to the Annapurna Base Camp and offers panoramic views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Fishtail, and Mt. Manaslu. The uphill and downhill trail takes you along forests of rhododendron, pines, oaks and more. Also, if you are lucky, you may get a chance to encounter rare wildlife.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek begins from Nayapul and then heads towards Deurali through Dovan. After enjoying the Annapurna Base Camp trek, you will head towards Bamboo, Jinu Danda, and Kande towards Pokhara through a whirlwind of different cultures, communities, traditions and way of life.
Filled mostly with snow throughout the year, the Annapurna Base Camp trek is mostly appeasing during the summer and springtime. Since the trek s relatively more straightforward, you can set out to refresh yourself from the hustle and bustle of the city and head towards the Annapurna Region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (823m/2700ft), 6-7 hrs
Day 03: Towards Nayapul and trek to Chhomrong (1552 m)-4 hrs
Day 04:Chhomrong to Dovan( 2580m/8460ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 05:Dovan to Deurali( 3230m/10595ft), 4-5 hrs
Day 06: Towards Annapurna base camp ( 4130m/13545ft), 4-5 hrs
Day 07:Annapurna base camp to Bamboo ( 2310m/7575ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 08:Bamboo to Jhinu Danda( 1760m/5770ft), 5-6 hrs
Day 09: Jhinu Danda to Tolka- 5 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Kande and drive to Pokhara
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: International Departure
- departure date means your arrival day in Kathmandu (the day before starting the trip from Kathmandu)
- every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting.