- You have scenic mountain flight to and from Lukla.
- You visit Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery.
- You have unforgettable views of high mountains and Khumbu Icefall.
- You view of the Everest and other mountains from the Kalapattar.
- You visit Everest Base Camp and the Glacier.
- You summit Island Peak.
- You have great views from the summit of Island peak Summit.
- You have sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
Island peak climb in Nepal is one of the most popular peaks to climb and located in Everest region, Island Peak with 6,183 heights popularly known as Imjatse peak that is a part of Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), the world’s fourth and the third highest mountains in Nepal.
Island Peak stands up to the north of Mt. Nupse (7,861 m), Mt. Buruntse (6,770 m), Amphu Lapcha (5,245 m) and Ama Dablam (6,856 m) lie to the south, the Island peak climbing for many travellers is the beginning of the climbing in the lofty Himalayas, be prepared yourself for having the summit to the highest mountains primarily above 8,000 meters, while for many travellers, it is a course of acclimatizing before heading to have a summit to the higher mountains, the fact is self-explanatory.
Island peak climbing in Nepal with hiker Himalaya trek & Expedition is combined with trekking to Everest Base camp and Kalapattar. The Island peak is said to have been named by Eric Earle Shipton, a British in the year 1953, he saw from Dingboche, the views of this peak like resembling like an island in a sea of ice, later on in the year 1983, the peak was renamed as ImjaTse, by the government authority of Nepal and the peak is said to have first climbed by the British team in 1953 in course of making summit to the Mt. Everest, Tenzing Norgay Sherpa was one of the members in the team.
The Island peak is located nearby the Chukung glacier, primarily between Ama Dablam and Mt. Lhotse mountains, Island peak is the most popular and demanded among many travellers willing to have a wild adventure. The Estimation puts that every year nearly 300 groups make an attempt to have a summit on Island peak. You encounter with the mighty rocks and ice wall at a slope of 45 degrees, leading to the narrow summit ridge and offering magnificent views of the white Himalayas located to the areas. Similarly, while having a trip to Island peak climbing, you also explore pristine Sherpa village, serene monasteries also enjoy with their distinct culture, rituals, and yummy cuisine and equally explore the diverse flora and fauna.
Island Peak climbing with Everest Base camp Trek is available online for booking, We at hiker Himalaya Treks & Expedition have itinerary to climb the Island peak that includes arrival and departure days to and from Nepal and a day tour in Kathmandu, the real trek starts with a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and then trekking through Phakding to Namche Bazaar, then Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Finally Reach Everest base camp.
Island Peak climb continue further by returning trek to Thukla then to Dingboche. The trek to Island base camp via Chhukum and finally reach to Island Summit and then retrace back to the base camp and after having excursion all around the peak, you also retrace to Pangboche and then Namche and the finally get back to Lukla via Phakding and then fly back to Kathmandu. We offer group and private both departure to Island peak, find the list of the dates that are open for booking and do let us know if you want private group departure or given dates are not suitable for you and need another date. We are ready to departure the Island peak on any date.
- Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
- A full day of sightseeing of Kathmandu valley.
- Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar.
- Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche.
- Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche.
- Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche.
- Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep.
- Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar and trek to Dingboche.
- Dingboche to Chhukung Valley.
- Trek from Chhukung valley to Island Base Camp.
- Submit Inland peak and trek down to Dingboche.
- Spare day for climbing in case of bad weather.
- Trek from Dingboche to Namche Bazaar.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
- Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
MANUAL NOTE: The cost will be valued by Your standard of hotels, service, group size, during the day and other extra activities. Please kindly let us know.