- The most popular northern part of Nepal
- Short and adventurous hikes around Pokhara valley.
- Greenery view of the countryside
- Splendid Pokhara city with Phewa lake
- Magnificent Annapurna mountain range view.
- Sunrise & Sunset view from Sarangkot
Dhampus Sarangkot hiking takes to interesting Himalayas viewpoints in Dhampus, Sarangkot, and Naudanda as you know Mt. Fishtail (6993 m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Mt. Annapurna I (8091 m), Mt. LamjungHimal, Mt. Manaslu (8163 m) with Pokhara valley. Sarangkot translates old fort being prominent viewpoint for sunrise, close up views of these snow-clad peaks, Pokhara valley, green hills.
Dhampus is not only a Mountain Viewpoint but also a small, ethnic Gurung village. A hike to Dhampus will give an opportunity to watch the daily lives of these villagers from mulching the buffaloes to their daily works on the farms. Journey to Dhampus village, one of the delights in Nepal, begins from Phedi village, a nearly 30-minute drive from attractive lakeside of Pokhara valley. When we come out from jungle to reach Dhampus, we will be able to wonder at outstanding view of enormous Mt. Machhapuchhre. Commonly known as Fishtail Mountain (6991m) for peak resemble the figure of fish’s trail
- Pokhara to Phedi drive by car and walk to Dhampus 1600m( 2 and a half hrs)
- Dhampus to Sarangkot 1592m (4 to 5 hrs)
- Sarangkot to Pokhara (approximately 2 and a half hrs)