- Delhi Sightseeing tour.
- Sightseeing tour of Agra.
- Seven Wonders of the World - Taj Mahal.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Explore beautiful monuments & palaces of Jaipur, etc
Culture tour, shopping spree, gastronomical delights, and historical wonders! This is how the Golden triangle circuit is described perfectly. The circuit spans three prime tourist destinations of North India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur which are very sought after among the travelers' community. The main attractions to look out for during this six days extensive tour are grand Red Fort, Taj Mahal which has been bestowed upon the title of being one of the seven wonders of the world, splendid Hawa Mahal and exquisite City Palace.
- Arrival Delhi Internation Airport then transfer to hotel
- Delhi to Jaipur (260 km / 6 hrs)
- Jaipur sightseeing
- .Jaipur to Agra (250 km / 5 hrs)
- Agra to Delhi (210 km / 4 hrs)
- Delhi Airport to board flight for onward journey.
This holiday is purely a suggested itinerary. It can be booked as is, or alternatively used as a starting point for creating your own perfect tailor-made tour of India.
MANUAL NOTE: The cost will be valued by a standard of hotel, service group size, and other extra activities, please kindly let us know.