||Tours and Travel
|Max Altitude (in meteres)
full board Package
Culture tour, shopping spree, gastronomical delights, and historical wonders! This is how the Golden triangle circuit is described perfectly. The circuit spans three prime tourist destinations of North India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur which are very sought after among the travelers' community. The main attractions to look out for during this six days extensive tour are grand Red Fort, Taj Mahal which has been bestowed upon the title of being one of the seven wonders of the world, splendid Hawa Mahal and exquisite City Palace.
- Arrival Delhi Internation Airport then transfer to hotel
- Delhi to Jaipur (260 km / 6 hrs)
- Jaipur sightseeing
- .Jaipur to Agra (250 km / 5 hrs)
- Agra to Delhi (210 km / 4 hrs)
- Delhi Airport to board flight for onward journey.
This holiday is purely a suggested itinerary. It can be booked as is, or alternatively used as a starting point for creating your own perfect tailor-made tour of India.
MANUAL NOTE: The cost will be valued by a standard of hotel, service group size, and other extra activities, please kindly let us know.
Delhi Arrival A warm welcome on arrival at Delhi Airport by our representative. Meet our guide/ driver & transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
The tour begins as you arrive in Delhi, You will be picked from the Indira Gandhi Airport and be transferred to respective hotels. Warm and authentic Indian meals will be offered to you at dinner and later you can enjoy some folk cultural music and dance.
Delhi to Jaipur
Delhi to Jaipur (260 km / 6 hrs) After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Jaipur. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. After freshen up join aarti ceremony at Govind Dev Ji Temple. Overnight in Jaipur.
Jaipur After early breakfast we start our sightseeing with Flower Market in the morning & visit a local temple. Then we straight proceed to Amber Fort, A perfect example of Mughal & Rajput architecture. Ride on the decorated Elephant to reach the top of a fort or we Jeeps are available (if you are not interested in Elephant ride, we can arrange Jeep ride instead). Visit 16th-century stepwell famous as Panna Meena ka Kund located in the foothills of mountains. While the return to the city stops at Jal Mahal for a photo tour. Later visit City Palace – the residence of the former royal family of Jaipur, Jantar Mantar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) is an astronomical observatory designed by Maharaja Jai Singh II & The Palace of Winds famous as Hawa Mahal, the landmark of Jaipur. Have lunch at a renowned restaurant (included in price) & take a heritage walk with our guide in the old city, passing through the narrow streets, exploring flower & vegetable markets. See the local artisans & experience the lifestyle of people in Pink
Jaipur to Agra
Jaipur to Agra (250 km / 5 hrs) After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. After freshen up proceed for sightseeing of Agra Fort, the red sandstone building which was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also, visit Itmad-dudaullah tomb. Overnight in Agra.
Agra to Delhi
Agra to Delhi (210 km / 4 hrs) Early morning get ready to indulge in the beauty of the Taj Mahal to experience this most visited monument at sunrise. After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Delhi. On arrival, meet your guide & proceed for sightseeing of Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) & The India Gate. Also, visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib & explore the kitchen where langar is prepared for thousands of devotees. Later drive past through President’s House & Parliament House. Overnight in Delhi.
Delhi After delicious breakfast check out from hotel & proceed for sightseeing of Jama Masjid & Chandni Chowk followed by transfer to Delhi Airport to board flight for onward journey.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Three-star Accommodation during the trip
- Welcome dinner with Indian culture program
- All meals to be served during the trip. three-time per day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner/ cup of tea/coffee )
- Transport by using Toyota Innova or similar chauffeur drove a private vehicle with Air-conditioned
- Services of professional tour guide for sightseeing & excursions
- Entrance fees to the monument as per itinerary for a single visit.
- Mineral water during the trip
- Services of representative on arrival & departure at Delhi Airport.
- 24x7 point of contact throughout the trip.
- All currently applicable taxes
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- visa fees (online visa)
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, Phone calls, Medical bills, etc
- Alcoholic beverages & other expenditures.
- Any airfare is other than mentioned above.
- Any specific things not mentioned above
- .tips for staffs( it is expected)
Write a Review