- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (UNESCO world heritage sites tour in Kathmandu)
- Visit Cheese factory
- Spectacular Himalayas view of Ganesh, Langtang and Annapurna massif
- Walking through the beautiful valley of Langtang national park and flora and fauna
- Exploring Sherpa and Tamang culture and lifestyle
- Visit Holly Gosaikunda Lake, Parbati lake and Sarowsoti Lake etc.
Langtang Gosaikunda trek is a famous trek in the Langtang region due to the mesmerizing panoramic views and pilgrimage. Its trail lies in the Langtang National Park in the Helambu region of Nepal which is known to be the first Himalayan National Park of Nepal. This region hosts a wide range of flora and fauna and is a favorite spot for botanist all year round. Also, for adventurers, the trek trail is filled with snow most of the time. Nature lovers will find themselves in a whirlwind of panoramic view as they head higher up. Finally, the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is also for Pilgrims who are devotees of Lord Shiva and come to take a dip in the Gosaikunda Lake itself. Thus, the topography, landscape, views, and spiritual nature of the trek is what makes the Langtang Gosaikunda trek a most beloved trekking trail.
Besides the mesmerizing views of the Langtang Range and the significance of the Gosaikunda lake sitting at an elevation of 4380 m, the trekking trail is also home to the rare species of birds and animals like Red Panda, Danphe, Snow Leopard, and more.
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek begins from Dhunche which is the headquarter of Rasuwa District and entrance to Langtang National Park. From Dhunche, the trek leads through the villages of Deurali, Dhimsa, and Sing Gompa. Eventually, the trek then leads uphill to Lauribina, and finally to Gosaikunda before finally descending to Ghopte, Chisopani, and Sundarijal.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Drive to Dhunche
Day 4: Trek to Sing Gompa
Day 5: Trek to Gosainkunda
Day 6: Trek to Gopte
Day 7: Trek to Kutumsang
Day 8: Trek to Chisopani
Day 9: Trek to Sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu
Day11: International Departure:
- Every departure day we have a pre-trip meeting
- if our departure dates aren't suitable for you please contact us we can create new departure for your required dates with customizing the itinerary
- corrections in this itinerary depend on your holidays time ( short or long)